Golf & Country Club
The JHCC have made two additions to the Local Rules, clarifying the procedure to be followed.
Additions to Local Rules
1) if a ball enters the water at the back of Hole 2
2) if a ball enters the water or stops on the adjacent ground by the newly excavated lake between Holes 13/14
Please find below a full copy of the Local Rules for your reference;
(Click on the bold printed Rule to see definition of Rule)
Magnolia Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club – Local Rules
1. Out of Bounds -
2. Stones in Bunkers -
3. Water Hazards -
o The ornamental lake between the 1st and 18th is a lateral water hazard.
o The lake between the 13th and 14th holes is now be deemed to be a lateral water hazard (where defined by red stakes).
4. All paths and decorative / non-
5. Staked trees and newly planted trees are immovable obstructions and relief must be taken in accordance with Rule 24-
6. Fixed sprinkler heads and irrigation boxes are immovable obstructions and relief from interference by them may be obtained under Rule 24-
7. All drainage ditches and channels are immovable obstructions. Rule 24-
8. If a ball strikes power lines on the 3rd or 5th hole, the stroke must be retaken without penalty under Rule 20-
9. Provisional balls -
10. Plugged ball -
o "Through the green" is the whole area of the course except:
o The teeing ground and putting green of the hole being played; and
o All hazards on the course.
11. Main Day and Alternative Day Competitions -
Mike Pennick, JHCC
NEW LOCAL RULE -
PROPOSED NEW RULES for 2019 See R & A web site here
|Competitions 2017, 2016 & 2015|
|Wilf's Final Fling 2017|
|Turkey Tour 2016|
|Creser Plate - France 2016|
|No Hope Classic 2016|
|Trilby Tour 2017|